11 hair problems - 11 recipes. Natural oils for the health of your hair
How to use hair oil
- Linseed oil contains magnesium, calcium, vitamins A and E. This oil will make your hair more shiny and soft. It will also strengthen the structure of the hair and prevent hair loss.
- Avocado Oil nourishes and restores damaged hair well. It is best used in hair masks. This oil contains a lot of useful substances and vitamins: vitamins B1, B2, B3, A, E, F, D, as well as lecithin, amino acids and many minerals.
- Pumpkin Oil mainly used against hair loss. It nourishes and strengthens the hair follicle. It contains vitamin E and beta caratin. It is best to rub this oil into the scalp, but you can also add a little shampoo or hair mask.
- Jojoba oil helps to get rid of split ends and restores the structure of the hair. Also, this product will help get rid of a feeling of tightness and irritation on the scalp. Your hair will become noticeably more shiny and strong.
- Burr oil It is used to accelerate hair growth and to get rid of dandruff. But burdock oil for hair should be used with caution and rubbed into the scalp no more than 1 time per week.
- St. John's Wort Oil shampoos with this oil are well suited for oily hair. This oil has anti-inflammatory, wound healing and soothing properties.
- Castor oil accelerates hair growth. Hair is made more luxuriant, thick and silky. To achieve the result, you need to apply castor oil to your hair once - twice a week for one to two months.
- Coconut oil for hair moisturizes and protects them along the entire length, forming a protective film. Masks and shampoos with this type of oil add shine to the hair.
- Corn oil rich in amino acids and vitamins. It perfectly affects the hair, both when applied externally and when taken orally. Corn oil in a very short time of use helps to restore damaged hair.
- Olive oil Olive oil is suitable for maintaining the health and appearance of dry hair. It smoothes hair, gives it shine and strengthens it.
- Sea buckthorn oil Sea buckthorn oil enhances hair growth. Especially recommended for dry and damaged hair. It also restores the skin during burns (solar or radiation), and vitamins A and PP will make your hair stronger, thicker and shinier.
I want to receive beauty-life hacks and care tips.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.
Watch the video: 10 WAYS TO USE ALOE VERA. HEALTH AND BEAUTY BENEFITS (October 2020).