Pros and Cons of Gymnastics
October 26 - All-Russian Gymnastics Day. Weigh the strengths and weaknesses of the sports section.
Pros of a gymnast
- Development of flexibility, bodily intuition and strengthening of the vestibular apparatus. Large sports loads will undoubtedly affect not only the good physical development of the child. The gymnast girl is also provided with the most slender and beautiful figure in the class.
- Courage. A kid who has gone through gymnastic training will surely grow up to be a brave man - in order to climb rings and tall bars every day, you need real, not ostentatious courage. And this quality is useful in any case, even if one day the child throws the form on the cupboard and begins to go around the gymnastics bars per kilometer.
- Entertainment. Successful performances at all school evenings, the admiration of family and friends, medals and trips to competitions - all this is guaranteed for your child. In addition, he can become an Olympic champion. After all, this is happening to someone! So, every flexible and diligent kid has a chance to grow to the level of the Olympics.
Cons of gymnastics
- Many contraindications. A child will not be accepted in any section without a doctor’s request: no matter how mobile and flexible your baby is, the trainer will definitely require you to undergo a physical examination. And this is not a formality - gymnastics has serious contraindications, including scoliosis, bronchial asthma, heart disease, myopia and a whole range of orthopedic problems.
- Growth retardation. When choosing this sport, remember that high loads on the spine seriously slow down a person’s growth. And if your kid is already a little lower than his peers, then most likely he should choose another occupation.
- Traumatism. No matter how carefully the athletes are involved, sooner or later they will definitely have health problems. The painful place of all gymnasts is the spine, it is he who suffers most from falls from high shells and hard landings. Add to this persistent muscle pain, 5-hour daily classes - and get a pretty clear idea of what future champions will face.
Have you changed your mind about turning a baby into a super gymnast? Then forward to the section.
where to study?
Gym club "Dynamo-Moscow"
Training twice a week for an hour and a half. OFP, trampoline, exercises to the music, dance elements. A set of children 4-6 years old.
COST: 2000 rub. per month
ADDRESS: Moscow, metro Dynamo, Leningradsky Prospect, 36, bldg. 56
PHONE: (495) 613 1546
Classes twice a week for an hour. OFP with elements of gymnastics. There are no more than 15 people in a group. Recording is all year long, everyone is welcome. A set of children 4−8 years old.
COST: 2000 rub. Dynamo, Leningradsky Prospect, 39
PHONE: (495) 613 6392
Preschoolers are taught physical education, choreography, the basics of gymnastics. Training 2 times a week for an hour and a half. In the group of 12-15 people. Entry to the section in September. Set of children from 5 years old.
COST: 2000 rub. Leninsky Prospekt, Leninsky Prospect, 32
PHONE: (495) 938 2634
School of the Russian Federation of Gymnastics. The guys study twice a week for an hour and a half. Reception all year round. Groups are small - maximum 12 people. A set of children 4−5 years old.
COST: 2300 rub. Tsvetnoy Boulevard, 16 Olympic Ave
PHONE: (495) 688 2736
Integrated children and youth school SKA
Training 2-3 times a week in the school gym. The main set is in September. Accept children from 5 years.
COST: 1500 rub. per month
ADDRESS: St. Petersburg, Engineering St., 13
PHONE: (812) 313 4313